Dallas Mini Meet Roll Call.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Well, Ive been talking to Paul, the one who did the past Dallas meet, and we decided to go with it. I was thinking Saturday, April 22nd, Is this ok? It will be a regular mini meet, we will talk and show off our tracs, then go have lunch. It will be at Grapevine Mills Mall in the parking lot, then we will go and eat at Fuddruckers. More details will be made when I get a better count of how many will be going. Have any questions, post on here or email me at [email protected]

Boodro

ps.- I posted in here because more will see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can count me in as of this posting. I may have an appointment for a BD party for my Gson that day, (previously planned!) but that may change as I speak. I will certainly give you a heads up on that date as an affimative or negative, but I will post it nevertheless! It will be great to have a mini-meet just to see some of the people who post on this site. Does anyone know about the N.Texas ST Association, and has anyone here ever went to one of those meets?

I have attended nearly all Dallas/North Texas meets and I don't see any reason to change.

Count me in.

...Rich

Ok, hopefully we will get a little more, right now we have 5 possibly 6. But that is still a good number. I would like to know by the end of the week, so I can call and see if we can get reservations for Fuddruckers. I was thinking meet like at 11-12 then go eat some Lunch, or any else have some suggestions, please post or email me at [email protected]. More updates will probably be posted this weekend. Cant Wait.

Boodro

Boodro,

The only problem I see is the short notice. Most people would prefer about one months notice to make plans.

Also lot of people do not check in here but once every week or two, and thiss posting is only a day old The count will probably improve over the next 3-4 days.

...Rich