Dallas Mini Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Boodro,

I'll show up if you get something going. I enjoyed meeting you at the National Meet at the Stockyards last year.

Gypsy's advice was good. I wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't posted it on the main board. I never check over here.

Good luck.

I would be interested in a Dallas Meet. There is even a dealership that supported the previous Dallas meets that were organized by Paul Brezena (TweetyTwak). He doesn;t post on the board much, but if you look him up and email you he may want to jump in and help you or point you in the right direction with the contacts he had.

...Rich

Thnx Richard, I emailed him and hopefully he'll respond with some advice or help. Looks like we could get 6-7 people if we do have it. It will probably just be a get together to meet every local ST. I dont think it'll be like the anual meet with a contest or prizes. But I believe it would still be a good one. Keep posting with questions/help/or saying you would come. Thanks

Boodro