Dallas Mini Meet!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Its time again for another Dallas mini meet. Put it on your calendars and please let me know.

The date is Saturday, Ocotber, 21..... Location, time, and other Details, will be posted a week or two from now, once I get a better headcount. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or post on here. Please Let me know if you can go as soon as possible. Thanks.

ps.-sorry for the double post, but more people look in here.

boodro

Will keep that in mind, boodro......hope it turns out well! I think I may card a few ST'ers here in my part of the metroplex with some self mande cards with just the website on them. Hope that some may not feel offended if I do that as they won't be "official" cards, but just something simple to get the message out there! Think about somewhere centrally located as a meeting point....or somewhere popular and familiar with most all respondents! Thanks for organizing this meet. Will be waiting for details as we get closer! :cool: