Dallas Roll Call - Again.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
Seeing as how we're a bit more than three weeks out from the National Meet, it's time for another Roll Call. I know the registration page still isn't up, but I think this thread will be beneficial for others who may still be on the fence about going as well as getting a rough estimate for those of us who are helping with the preperations for the meet.

The meet is still on my agenda, and so long as gas doesn't shoot up some more in the next 3 weeks, I WILL be there.

We plan on being there at least a couple of days early as I noticed on the Dallas meet link that activities are getting started on Wed. So, I figure if we get there by Sun. of Mon (Tues. at the latest) should be fine.

Question for those in the Dallas area: I am into western stuff & horses. So I want to know what all that kind of stuff is located in your area. Thanks

Eh, sorry folks, just realized I post the "are you still going" thread on the first. Anyhow, this is still relevent and will help the planners with how many directions sheets we need to print and what kind of hotel block we need to reserve to get a discount.

I'll be there, don't need a hotel since I live in Hurst.

Rodger (& Georgia)

Check out the shops at the Fort Worth Stockyards Station at the following link.

http://www.stockyardsstation.com/index.mv

There are also other western shops along Exchange Avenue that aren't listed in the above link, but they are listed here:

http://www.fortworthstockyards.org/Shopping.htm

And one more, the Cross-Eyed Moose at

http://www.crosseyedmoose.com/html/Home.htm

Hope that helps you.

Alan

I am still going to be there, by Wednesday. Must see ST (early).

Rodger, Texas is, and has, everything western & more, you'd better bring several cards.;)

Ed,

If you are threatening everyone with a Wet-Willy Kiss, nobody will show up;) Leave that as a suprise for everyone till after they get there. :D

Again, I suspect I will only be there on Saturday if I can make it at all.

...Rich

Reservation Made.

and additional members that have responded to the previous thread about attending and are planning to:

<b>

Heather in K.C.

Mookie

NelsonOKC

Funmobile (Bill.... Uh Phil & Amy)

TomT

BubbaJab

Johnstone

Howard Mills

Chip & Sharon

dennis & susan

Dove

<font color=red>Maybe list</font>

Todd C.

dreman

grumpy

ted

Steve

Robert Poole

Jeff C

Drake the Snake

Fast Eddie

Regal One

</b>

Keep in mind, these folks considered this up to 4 months ago between the couple of Roll Call Threads. I'm sure plans may have changed for some. But thus far, the above are the possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose, Larue responded above, the name I included have not responded to the latest calls. I would NEVER forget you guys. Look forward to seeing you.

Latest posts