Damaged Trac: Body Options

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64117

Reaction score
Just wanted to get an opinion since i have some options. Recent got into a wreck and had my Trac damaged. Hit a camry and ended up on the sidewalk.

I have a chrome brush guard and chrome wheel well trim. I am not too fond of the trim, and wanted to get an opion on a black brush guard and taking off the chrome wheel well trim. Does anyone have a similar setup?

Will update with wreck photes.

[Broken External Image]:

The chrome on white and Black on white both look good, I personally like the black on white...

Todd Z

I know it;s not white but it has the dark / light color scheme that may give you an idea of what you are looking for. I personally like the look of black on the white track, but it can be limiting if you want some chrome accents....sometimes I wish I had gone with some shiney stuff on mine.[Broken External Image]:

I think it would look fine if you put on a black brushguard and took the wheel trim off. I'm not too fond of the wheel trim either. The black brushguard would still go nicely with your hood stripes, bug guard, trim pieces, window visors, etc. and you would still have some flash with the billet grille, wheels, and taillights.