data logging

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris MacAdams 2

Reaction score
I have a SCT xcal2 and was wondering how i go about using the data logging, do i need a laptop or does it show right on the screen and what does it logo a/f, 0-60 ?????

I allways used a lap top, But there is a way to internally record things in the xcal, I don't know how, DO you have the instruction cd ??

The lap top, I usually get A/F, RPM, Speed, 02 sensor voltage, MAF, Coolant temp, Load.

That helps the tuner adjust the tunes..

Todd Z

No i can't find the cd, i saw a video of a kid using a predator flasher and getting the info off the screen so i thought the xcal could do the same, How could i go about testing is, could i just start the truck up pull it in and drive off?

Chris, I know ther is a way to di it...

DID you check out the forum and look for the directions at www.sctflash.com

Todd Z

Sorry,

I tossed all my instructions...

Hope some one will chime in..

Todd Z

this is alittle off topic but when you guys got your xcals did it come with the little SCT badge? if so i've been robbed a inch an a half of shiny plastic, Do you guys see any danger in trying to just pull it in and drive arond, could i hurt the xcal or more importantly the computer in the truck

Plug it in and see what the buttons do, JUST dont install any thing...

Todd Z

Whats your addy, I will send it now... :eek::eek::lol::lol:

Todd Z

I noticed its hard to even find the forum anymore for sct.Here is the address for the manual in pdf._Ron