Decal rear quarter panel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDA PDA

Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements for the "Explorer" and "Sporttrac" decals that are on the driver and passenger upper rear quarter panel's?

Specifically looking for the distance from the top down, from the tail light to the edge of the decal, and the spacing between the Explorer and Sporttrac.

Thanks

PDACPA,

If you have those decals they were either put on by the dealer or previous owner, they are not factory decals. Webxtremes, a site sponsor can probably make the decals for you.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought them through my dealer. I like the look of them and they did not come on my truck. I wanted to put them on as close as to what the dealer did.

Mine is a 2x4 so it the Explorer and Sporttrac

That is what I did Kevin. I am just sort of anal and like to make sure it is accurate. I saw a Sporttrac and did a little measurement. Using that and my own judgement, I put them on last night. I like the look. Will take a picture and post them. Just remember when ordering, You have to specify the color of the word "Explorer".