Decals

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountyMounty

Reaction score
I have seen several post and pictures on here in reference to decals and pinstriping. Many post suggest that a good local auto detailing shop should be able to create some decals but the problem is I live in the sticks and there are no good ones around here. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with an online source for getting some decals. Specifically I am interested in the decals for the hood, lower portion of the doors, or anything else that says "sport trac". If I understand correctly the hood decals were available through a sponsor of this site but no longer are, is that correct. Just to give you an idea of what I am looking for take a look at Tood Z's ST that is similar to what I want to do. Todd's ST is perhaps the sweetest I have seen so far IMHO.

SeattleSportTrac (SST) was the sponsor who sold graphics for the ST... if he's not doing it anymore, it's news to me, though I have been away from the board for a while. There was another place a few years ago, I think it was green river graphics (GRG). I've had the hood stripes from both, and those from SST seemed to be of higher quality. In my library (the "Graphics" folder) you can see the stripes from the GRG place. Those from SST are similar, but extend further down the front of the hood, and are a little glossier (though I believe that is an option). I noticed that you also have a Silver ST. I think black looks best on them, unless you already have a different color scheme going on. SST also had chrome ones, which I thought really looked good on black ST's, just to put in my $0.02 worth on it.

Anyway.. check for SeattleSportTrac, and he can fill you in on whether he still is selling them.

www.webxtremes.com

Rob (SST) made everything I have on my ST except the pin stripe. Thats painted on.

Rob has been working on getting the licensing from Ford to allow him to reproduce the Sport trac stuff.. I am sure he can make you a blank ( not saying Sport trac) and then just sell the lettering so you can make it say what ever you want...

Check out the web site and ask him what you need to know....

OH, And thanks for the compliments They add to the head swelling..... :lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Green River Graphics originally made the Sport Trac hood stripes. If SST can't make them for you, you could try them and see if they still have the patterns.

Last edited by a moderator: