• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[deleted]

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempting. I have a 2004 that I would love to upgrade, but Oregon is so far away. I'd have to fly in and drive out. Looks like it has gps built in too. Has it ever been in an accident where repainted? In some fender benders, they can simply iron out minor dents, so those should not count as an accident. Any blemishes at all that we cannot see? And, give us a price range. I know there is a price that you would not take. What is one that you might? Or better yet, will? Just checking KBB, and it appears locally to be around $11K.

So tempting. I have a 2004 that I would love to upgrade, but Oregon is so far away. I'd have to fly in and drive out. Looks like it has gps built in too. Has it ever been in an accident where repainted? In some fender benders, they can simply iron out minor dents, so those should not count as an accident. Any blemishes at all that we cannot see? And, give us a price range. I know there is a price that you would not take. What is one that you might? Or better yet, will? Just checking KBB, and it appears locally to be around $11K.
Plus the fact that it is all stock makes it much more desirable to me. Probably to a lot of the others too.

Thanks -- 2nd owner, no accidents and clean carfax report. All original except consumables (brakes, tires, battery) first owner / kid painted the rims with plasti-coat. Yes, has GPS and sync voice navigation.

$16k would be nice, a simple and smooth transaction could cut the price a little. A local dealer offered 13 via the KBB buy my car program, but I have not been that motivated yet.

Would need to be very clean for me above $13K. Would be cash buyer and would need some flexibility for pick-up (or shipping).
Do you know if wheels are in great shape? Was Plasti-coat needed to hide blemishes?
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback -- sounds like 12-13 is market value for both dealer and enthusiast. Might as well just trade it in and save some hassle with Covid showing or shipping.

Truck is clean and cared for, low miles -- but not babied. I sometimes go to home depot, pull a boat or use a hitch mounted dirt bike carrier while driving on gravel roads. It's the perfect size truck for my needs and maybe I should keep it...

As far as the rims, believe previous owner wanted black rims and just plasti-coated them not knowing better, this is based on the music that was pre-loaded on the truck. The coating seems to peel off easily-- personally I'd just buy some black 20s instead of trying to recover the stock rims. But that's just me, they might clean up fine, but I don't like the style of the stock 20s and I do like instant results.

Hello from Chris in Bellingham. New to the forum, so apologies if I'm not up-to-speed on how to use this site. I'm wanting to downsize from my loaded 2015 F150 Lariat Ecoboost. If your STA is still available, what color is it, can't be sure from photos. Thanks!

Hi -- this STA is black on black, well it has the tan headliner... still sitting in my drive way, looking for a new owner

Post on the Facebook forums, they sell faster there.... yes the adren came tan up, black down...