diamond plated tool boxes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin -

A member here, Mud, formerly a ST owner had a diamond plate toolbox that was specifially for the ST. The top portion was shallower than most since the bed sits so high to the window. It was really nice, IMO. I know that at the time he knew a place to get them in Ft. Pierce, FL, but I am unsure if he still would know. Hopefully he will see this and chime in. He may also have pictures. I will see if I can find some too.

Ok, I raided his member library (sorry Josh!). Here's a photo from the Orlando meet back in '03. His is the white ST, obviously with the toolbox.

[Broken External Image]:

Hey.

No prob, Jenn.

Yeah, I cans till get them... but I may* still have mine laying around somewhere (I gave it to my bro after I sold the Trac)...

It's a good brand made right here in Florida... never have had a problem with them (and my family and extended family uses this brand).

Any questions--- feel free to ask.

Hey, Jenn... done much fishin lately?

Josh, you suck! (j/k, but not really....). I asked you about wanting that tool box years ago when you sold your trac! :angry: In all seriousness though, if you still can get them, let me know. I might actually be wanting one here really soon.

As for the fishing, we didn't go this last weekend, but the previous weekend we went back down to Sebastian and hauled in a few 30+ inch reds, a few small snook, and I got another big trout, 29" this time. We have a trip to the keys in July and we're bringing the kayaks and our smaller 14' boat. When does school let out? You'll have to come with us sometime. If gas prices ever go down (yeah right), we might take the offshore boat out and go for some mahi, kings, and wahoo.

Jenn :p

I only get a week off for Summer (July 4th ish)... so time is limited, but when the time comes.. I'll hit ya up... if anything, maybe we can get lunch sometime soon.

Later.

Latest posts