did my service on ST...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette lopez 2

Reaction score
ok everyone i took my ST in this morning and had the oil and filter done and the fuel filter changed and rotated my tires.. and changed the air filter.. other than that ST is running top notch. but it put my mind at ease. and i going to have it done every 3,000 miles from here on out. so i just wanted to let everyone know that i had it done. i felt bad waiting a hole year. to have it service.. wont do that ever again.. so thanks everyone.. ladybug says bye

Good for you, Ladybug. But don't be too hard on yourself. Just get the regular service done somewhere between every 3K and 5K miles and you should be all set.

that's great that you got all your service up to date but you don't have to do all of that every 3,000 miles. I rotate my tires every 3 oil changes and change the air filter when it gets dirty. the fuel filter i had changed at 60k, 90k, and 120k miles. just take care of the basic maintenance with a regular schedule and fix problems when the happen so they don't turn into something worse and you shouldn't have a problem.