Dispite What I Said...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
I am going to head to ford today, after work...

Im going to take a look at the new 07, see if I can pre-order a Job 2?

Im in Canada, not too sure if they even have them in stock... the v8 is too tempting, an I myself like the interior.... the exterior has good potential, AND I can get rid of my transmission problem thats seems to be barely fixed...

Ugh...

07 Limited -- Anyone know what kinda pricing it should be at? MSRP, how much lower can it go than what it says on the web page when building?

chris... go to www.ford.ca and build one, print off the sheet and bring it in with you. My dream 07 I think came to about 37k Canadian.

Dallas

Our local dealership in Wv just took delivery of an 07 Limited. Leather, V8, etc. Sticker was $33,900 something. I was shocked as that is what our 05 stickered for. Rarely do you see that with a redesign. I didnt like the chrome on the front, but loved the interior. Almost test drove it, but decided against it. I believe it even had Michelin's on it. Much better choice than Goodyear.

San Diego has a limited for $31,5000. XLT $29,800 or something like that. I'm trying not to go there and look at them. Then drive them. Then drive home with one.

Lou...

Chris,

I don't think you can order a 2007 Job2, since nobody knows when that date will come about and what the prices, colors and options will be. No Ford dealer will take an order for a vehicle that is not in production. Just because the early 2001 models changed to job2's after June 24, 2000 does not mean that every new vehicle will change to Job2 in 3 or 4 months. Perhaps the the Job2 changes will not be released until the 2008 model year. It may come sooner, but nobody can predict when.

Heck, they might even dicontinue an option, a color, or some feature you like on the existing 2007 models:(

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been posted here somewhere that job 2 will start at the end of July '06. Have not heard what exactly will be different.

Latest posts