Dodger Charger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Yackey

Reaction score
I have been looking at getting a sport trac for years, and I am ready to get one in jan. but I seen that they have a lime green Dodge Charger r/t daytona for this year, I was just wondering if anything has any info for me about the charger, how do you like it ? Plenty of room for 2 child seats ?

I have an R/T Daytona in Mango, the first color release and I like it a lot. MORE than enough room for two car seats, with proper anchors. City is about 15 MPG and Hwy is about 27 with the MDS. I do think that they are a little pricey - but what the hell?

grump

My friend had one and I drove it a bunch. Has a great feel to it - Blast to drive! He had to return it due to the rearend going out. The dealer said it was a common issue. I am guess they have worked it out since that was in the spring. I would check in to it though.

Naw, a Pepsi can is only about 5" tall. But check with Barbie and Ken. They both have rides that should fit!:lol:

Rodger,

either the seat was up or non-adjustable. I'm 6'2" and don't come close to the roof. The seat is not all the way back and the pedals are not all the way forward. Buttloads more room than the ST.

grump