Door Adjar light on always////

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Lee

Reaction score
I tried spraying the door latch assemblies with lube, silicone & WD40.......light still on...I do not see the sensor or the relay trigger on any of the doors closing latch..any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thank you//

Lee - I see you posted again. Did you do this to make it new for all to see? Just post to your original and it will bump to the top of the list.

I don't have anything new to add to your issue, I just thought I would help you keep an issue in one thread so down the line when someone searches for the same thing the answer would be there too.

Thanks

Yes I posted new and on the old....I'm kinda green on the posting, apologize, I'll better utilize the board from now on.. I appreciate this forum and all your help.

Thank you

it wont bump it to the top of the list if its not set to do so in your preferences. (like mine) mine show the most recent post first, not the most recently replied to post.

Spray the Door locks in the doors, Not the key hole, the actual lock with cleaner, Then use white Lithium spray to lube the switches...

ALSO check the dash dimmer and make sure it is not on, and check the switch on the light if you have one..

Todd Z

I did spray & clean the actual on the (all) door locks/latches (not the key hole)..the mechanism in the door that shuts on the door latch post. Nothing..

THe dimmer switch is ""off"" because the overhead cab light remains on....

The Door Adjar is still on....

I'm beginning to feel like that Terry Bradshaw commercial.....but with DOOR ADJAR burned in my forehead!!

Is this "computer" contrlled??? fuse to pull????

Again any help would be appreciated.....