Dual Exhaust @ JC. Whitney

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clo 650

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard of Heartthrob Exhaust? I found dual exhaust for Sport Trac's at JC. Whitney. After looking at the pics it looks like they would have to be modified a little bit. Check them out & leave your input on them please. Straight pipe no muffler? Need a flange to go to cat???

Link didn't work... that's better

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like somebody has heard of them, and pretty reputable folks too...

Look at their website...

I think there was a couple of members that have this kit. Maybe they will chime in.

You cut the pipe behind the cat flange and clamp or weld. The mufflers are the tips. They are basicly glass packs. Being that they are at the rear the sound wont have the rackity sound. Glass packs that are mounted before the tail pipe, tend to have a rack back noise.

Never had a V6 with rear glass packs. I have had a few V8 motors with rear glass packs. They sounded good with out the rack back noise on deceleration.

edit; I would get the stainless muffler tips, if you go for it..

Go figure! My Flowmaster muffler showed up yesterday & now I stumble across this lol.

For those of you that are running this exhaust...

Does the exhaust get in the way of the spare at all? How is the sound? Do you have some pics? Sound Clip Anyone??? lol

Thanks Again,

Chris

if any of you guys decide to do this system

hit me with an e-mail as i am on JC Whitney's mailing list

and just got a $50 off of orders over $200 "code"

from them. i will forward the E-mail to you.

the code expires on january 10th so would need to be used

quickly