Dual Exhaust?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nuss

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for Dual Exhaust for my ST? Im looking for cat back with nice chrome/stainless extensions. Starting my next piece of the HDST project and looking for an affordable dual exhaust system.:cool:

If you're looking for a pre-fab Cat Back setup, heart throb is the only company thus far that produces a dual setup. Many other company's produce single's including bassani, borla, gibson and probably plenty of others I'm forgetting.

Your best bet would be to have a custom setup done with the muffler and tips you want. It will more than likely be priced less than a pre-fab, and you will get what you want rather than what's they offer.

I agree with Spaceman. I had a local muffler shop do a catback single-in duel-out side exit system w/ 2" pipes using a Flowmaster 70 Big Block II Delta Flow. I did that because I am going for gas milage & quiet. Maybe we can get a sound clip in Dallas. :D

This is the A/V link that Wayne did for me. Wayne's tune, Random Tech Y pipe, Flowmaster 50 single in dual out, Stainless Steel magnaflo tips.