E mail

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rkb53

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hello everyone. few months back I started receiving an email Everytime someone would post a question in the general discussion section. I really liked this and could keep up with what was going on. Then all of a sudden I no longer get emails. Is there a setting somewhere that turns this on or off? Anybody know what I'm talking about and can help me out? Thanks

Most sites call it "subscribe to thread".

Thanks for the info. I did what you said to do now we will see what happens. Funny, I don't remember changing any settings but I guess I did.
Thanks again
Randy

Check your spam folder. Most of time that is where I find them. It is odd though that some of them do make it through to my inbox.

Thank you. I checked my spam folder and there are none there. I think someone is holding them for ransome.

Thank you everyone... Today it's working again. I don't know why but it is and that's all that matters.

The site has been having updates probably just a glitch.

Thanks for the info. Todd. The other day right after I said it was working fine again, it stopped again. I guess someone doesn't like me or my sport Trac. Oh well.....

Latest posts