EE rear sway bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale or swap...

I've got an EE rear sway bar; it came with bushings, lubricant and some kind of rings to prevent the bar to slide from side to side... everything there (the lubricant was applied to the bushings)... paid about $200 to EE which included s&h

just purchased it this summer for my 01 x sprt but I just traded it in for an '04 x xls...

asking $150+s&h (ups ground about $20)... or looking forward to swap for performance/aftermarket parts for 2004 ford explorer xls, 4.0

I used to have an '01 sport (2-door), rear live axel. my new one is an '04 xls (4-door) with all wheel independent suspension...

I think it will not fit. do you?

I noticed that there is an eibach suspension kit somewhere out there... i think that is what i will buy (if i have $$$), if not, i just will get the stabilizer bar from EE

Thanks for your interest guys.

This is good... I have a little list of potential buyers starting to form.

1. pjm (http://www.explorerforum.com)

2. edcoyne (this forum)

3. Caymen (this forum)

I had posted that add in 2 different boards, and I already was in "negociations" with another guy (pjm) from the other board (http://www.explorerforum.com)...

as of this morning he was going to buy it using paypal but I still have not recived any paypal notification of any transaction from his part... I'll give it until later today to hear from him, at which point I wll contact him to see if he wants it and when... if he doesn't want I'll go down the list above to see who will buy it.

I hate to wait this long for someone, but I feel kinda obligated to wait a little since, like I said, negociations were underway with him.

Tomorrow we should have some news as to whether or not pjm will purchase or not.

Thanks, again to all.

Take me off the list...unless EE calls me with some problems getting the new bar to me. I will keep you posted. If I am unable to get the bar from EE and I am next in line, I will pay with paypal as soon as a possibly can. I don't play around, just so you know. When I say I am going to pay, I pay right away. it is the only respectable thing to do.

I am unable to wait. I just ordered one from EE. I need to get the bar on before I leave for Florida. My brother is holding my bar hostage. LOL He is going to buy me a new one and he is going to pay full price. He gets to keep my old bar.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, sure thing, thanks for thee info... I pm the guy asking him to contact me by noon today, if i don't hear from him by that time I'll come back to this site to see who wants it.

enjoy your new ee... I sure did :D

edcoyne,

You will be VERY happy with the bar. Your only regret will be that you did not get it sooner.

Tom

Latest posts