englishtown race track event / mid october

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
come on and bring your sleek, light weight monster horsepower sport trac to e-town for a night of fun :wacko:

planning on going to e-town on a wednesday night for some fun to see what my 07 V-8 will fly down the 1/4 mile. spoke to todd about a week ago and i don't know if he is up to the challenge , but i do recall paul & todd challenging my trac when i got it :D

on a serious note, looking to go in mid-oct with a friend at work who has a trailblazer ss for a few runs. bring your trac or whatever for some fun. anyone interested?

well we talking the 17th ???? I don't know If I can go that close to the wedding, I may need the time for something else...

And seriously I hope that 300HP v8 beats me, other wise you did not man up and bought a sloww A@@ v8!!!

Oh and whats with the cutting off Rachel crap on the LIE ????

Todd Z

tz, we can do first or second week october. whatever works.

but i recall you guy's claiming that your gen 1's were quicker :huh:

and btw, i didn't cut rachael off, at my age you delevope vision loss :lol:

Gary,

the 07 should run 16.2 correct ???

So you should beat me by .3 of a second, plain and simple...

and I remember some one saying he would run stock, So add your mods up and the game is over...since you dragged your feet on going to the track,,,,,,

Don't start with me because your starting to sound like that trailblazer guy.....

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
tz,

on 8/19 you posted that you ran 15.9 & 16.2 ?

my mods are only your TB and a magnaflow single cat back.

didn't drag my feet, i thought we agreed we would go in the fall :eek:

SST, think about that for a min...

Rachel has an 04 adren, Rachel has gone to the track with me, I think she would love to go !!!!

Todd Z

tz, i think i know what that 04 adren will run :) bring the adren to the track as well :)

jeff, the trac is the slowest vehicle i have , oppps, no the matrix is. :lol:

Technically having and owning are different things... LOL

Todd Z

very true , i know you have alot going on with the wedd., do you still wan't to go ? tell me what works for you

I'd hate to embarrass that big v8.

If we're running vehicles we have access too, I'll just bring up the roommate's SS Camaro with a 150 shot... We're racing STs...

jeff, how about vehicles we own, not what we can borrow :p

by no means , do i have drag racing vehicles, but this "challenge" was a just night at the track with who cares what their e/t is :D

Then I suppose you'll bring your title for the ST? Just want to make sure you're not racing in the bank's borrowed truck :lol:

It can be friendly competition, just as long as you don't mind losing :D

jeff, NO problem if i lose, as long as everyone has fun :lol:

but i see in your library that you are towing a polaris wavereunner. you really should have stepped up with the pro's and got a yamaha gp . :lol::lol::lol:

Gary, the 10th would be better with a raindate of the 17th....

Todd Z

Wow, how did I not see that a thread about racing was gonna turn into a pissing match. Yes, gary, you make more than a college student...

But your ST is still slower :lol::D:cool:

jeff,

just bustin' balls since you said you were going to take it

it's not a pissing match, i think it's great that you are going on with your college education ( something i did not ) and wish you the best.

you still have to prove your trac is quicker :D

i am sure it is :)

tz, sounds good for the 10th , i will give you a call.

jeff c, please help, i am at least twice your age, and do you know of one of the things that happen to you when you get older, your vision gets worse :lol:

i can't read your time slips :eek:

i am very certain your trac is faster. then again i didn't get my trac for the track :p

this was just a going a night at the trac for fun. i really don't care who wins, todd and i were always busting each others balls about which trac was quicker. :lol:

what were your times ? it also appears you "gutted" your trac before racing