Ever been sooooo bored that you.......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Loosened every bolt on the exhaust system that has to come off to install something....:unsure::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I loosened and re tightened every bolt and nut on the y-pipe and manifolds......:blink::blink:

Yup,

I need a life !!! :eek::lol::lol:

Todd Z

Todd

wait till you retire and have nothing to do, got the trac on jackstands today, rotated the tires, pulled the valve stems, drained the winter air and replaced with spring air, will do the same in two mos, fill with summer air.

There's always something to do guys....you die, and then you grow old.

**IMO, there are many "ancient" college age people.

I haven't ever loosened all those bolts :( I'm a work-in-progress self taught mechanic lol.

I was bored enough to install that 05 MP3 6-disc changer in my 02, and it works great. Just need to splice the sub wires, as luckily they seem to be the SAME from 02 to 05....only thing different is the canbus connector, which I was smart enough to buy.

I haven't been really bored lately though, as I still only have 3 livewire ignition wires on (always forget that), and I _still_ haven't installed my new shocks.

Makes me wish I was retired.

(if you're that bored with the tires, instead of jackstands, just use the spare and the actual stock jack, and that will kill even more time....been there, done that....took a while. ;) )

Geez...I don't have spare time. Well, except for this week, I'm on vacation visiting my folks in Florida where it's nice and warm. Do not have my truck here to tinker with though and when I get home it will be too cold and I will be too busy again.

Be careful with the KaleCo.com site too, it's funny but at some places on it I get a virus warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any free time, I'm either loafing or watching TV. Not really true, my Daughter and SIL bought a house and are remodeling it. Maybe I should say they bought a house and I am remodeling it.

Paul, Good job! My last father daughter project was to change the rear brakes pads on her Mustang well between her work and other things my Saturday was pretty much used up and no daughter around.