Exhaust Arrived

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clo 650

Reaction score
Well my Heart Throb Exhaust showed up today after waiting over 1 month. Sure would have been nice for them to include the f#%@$!g hardware kit it was suppose to come with!!!

I have had nothing but problems with just about everything I have bought for my Trac...

Sorry, just wanted to vent a little bit...

I have had nothing but problems with just about everything I have bought for my Trac...

Sounds like the suppliers your using stink !!!!....

Todd Z

I would buy from Zabtec from now on! ;)

When you going to start offering cat back exhaust kits Todd?? I want one, and would rather buy from you than anyone else.

Brett

Brett,

I can get them from random tech, But they are sooooo Expensive,,,, I could get a dual installed for less...LOL

Close to $500.00 shipped....

If you want a bolt in kit, Get the dyno max or magnaflow..

Todd Z

Thanks for that info Todd... I wondered why you didn't have the cat backs too... I'm hoping to order the Y-Pipe and Single Cat from you eventually (after I raise the $$)...

I called JC Whitney & the lady told me to call back on Monday to see the status of my complaint. I didn't think that was very reasonable so I called Heart Throb myself. Of course they were closed so I left a message... First thing this morning I got a call from Mike at Heart Throb, he told me that I must have talked to the wrong person at Whitney & told me who to contact. I did as told & by 10:00 she had emailed me back. I must say that I am very pleased with how fast they responded to calls & email. It would have been nice to have everything the first time though... After all, the kit WAS checked off on the packing list... If they ship it right away I can receive the kit tomorrow! Then hopefully have time on Saturday to install it.

Dunerunner,

Someone in another post recommended rockauto.com for the Dynomax. Looked like a good price to me... $235 and then a $30 rebate to being it down to $205...