Exhaust Pic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
Photo of my Gibson exhaust. 2.5" pipe and the muffler is much smaller than the stocker, which is about the size and shape of a couch cushion. Not installed yet, waiting for the weather to warm up. It's 18* right now.

Or I may run out of patience and pay a shop to do it.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
$$$$?????

Todd Z

oh i see you gallery looks like all you have is a gen 1, oh yep there it is at the bottom

Todd Z said:
$$$$?????

Summit Racing, $361.00. Aluminized system, the stainless system is about $150 more. Long story, but originally I ordered a Lund tonneau from them since I had a gift card. They said it was backordered, I waited a while, got a second backorder notice, so I bought a cover locally. Next day the cover from Summit arrived, about three weeks before they said it would. So I sent it back and paid the difference for the exhaust.

FYI, if you want a soft cover a TonneauMasters tonneau is vastly superior to the Lund unit.

Do your self a favor and get some high temp spray paint and paint that thing before you install it. but makesure you use a degreaser or brake cleaner on it first to get all that stuff off thats susposed to prevent rust. I did thais on a catback I installed on another car and got 4 years out of it when other people that were jsut bolting it on were only getting like a year and a half. I think that $10 in spray paint and 2 hours of your time are worth not having to buy another one in 2 or so years. Just my $0.02

ok cool,

How come you did not get the magnaflow ??

Todd Z

Because I had a gift card for Summit, I don't recall that they sell Magaflow, plus the Magnaflow costs about $200 more and I lease my trucks and don't keep them. Therefore I am reluctant to spend a lot of money on mods that I can't pull off and sell later. How are the Hidden Hitch and chrome tow hooks working out btw? :lol: