Exhaust Shop in Calgary Recommendations?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a great one in edmonton. Did amazing jobs... but hen new management came in and it took them 3 shots to do my ST.... sorry dude

Yeah its hard to find good people here for some reason... Its pretty sad when I am scared to have someone cut a pipe in 2 locations and weld... That seems really basic to me. Hell, maybe its time to invest in a welder and do this myself. Probably want to charge me 50% of the cost of a new welding unit...

i have had the same thoughts exactly. thats why im going to take welding class next semester. i figured im gonna be here at least five years, might as well take some fun classes

MIG i believe. its the easiest to use other than i guess stick welding. but i have never been able to get very clean welds from a stick weld. tig welding is more difficult.

I watch how to shows on welding every chance i get. and have stick welded before but i want to take a course and learn the right ways to do things before i start trying something for my truck. my plans for next summer after i have taken the class are to build a custom brush guard and custom tubular bumpers like the ones on the tracs in the sema pics. and then some rock siders. maybe do it as my final project or something.

Well... the main reason is Im going with the same tail pipe as Doug Potts (thanks Doug) and secondly I like the sound of my old FLowmaster on my 01, and Doug seems to think ths 50 SUV sounds sweet so I am going to go with that as well...

They charge a ton of Cat Back systems. This will all cost me about $300-350 installed. IM sure the cat back system is closer to $800?