Exhaust system--help!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stamps

Reaction score
I went to a local auto service dealer the other day to see about getting dual exhasut on my 02 ST. He put the truck on the rack and called me over. He began to talk about all the things he had to do including moving some wires. I then showed him some pictures to the way you guys have done yours and he asked me if there was a kit I could get to "help him"! I left! I going next week to another "muffler expert" to see if he can do it. I have pictures from this forum and I have print out of conversations from several of you. Here's my delima. Do I need to know what the following means and do I need to purchase any of the following before I go again and feel stupid?

1. Flowtech Raptor

2. Flowtech Dual Outlet

3. CAtback exhaust

4. Y-Pipe

5. Magnaflow 16679

Help me please!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!

For starters...

NO such thing as dual exhaust on our Tracs.

What you are getting is a Cat Back Exhaust (the original cat stays in place) everything after the cat gets replaced.

Single in dual exits.

Go find a speed shop and they can do the install without moving wires.

Like SST said. Single in dual out. No true "dual exhaust".

I'm the one with the Flowtech products on. The muffler (Raptor) I have is single in/single out. But I do know they have single in/dual out. I have the Dual outlet Resonated Tip on also. I like the tone it has.

Go to a shop that has track cars in the garage. They usually do costom work and won't charge an arm and a leg for labor.;)