F/S apen 3 program chip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey John, Help me out. I'm not sure what app this is for. I have an 05. Will it work and what's involved in the installation?? I'd be intersted if it has a good performance record. Thx

its a good chip from what i was told its just like the handheld programmer but in a chip form. all you would have to do is get it flashed to your computer code which wfoy a member here can do and then remove the computer and slide in the chip run the switch inside the cab and mount it where ever you feel comftable. the programs usally works like in 3 stages

1. stock

2. 89 oct performance

3. 93 oct performance

i just bought a bike thats why im selling this i wanted to install it in my truck but i rather spend the money on the bike plus i have a diablo sport sitting in the grage also but thats for 93 oct only. let me know shoot me an email if you have anymore questions.

I have a Apten Diablo chip with 3 settings as well. 91, 93, AND stock settings. Also a Superchip for 87 octane performance. Great chips! Awesome results! These chips are for JXV3 application. I would like $105.00 shipped per chip. Thanks, DD ST

John, do you know the manufacturer or a website where I can read up on it?? Thx! Oh and lol on the 'thread thief', never ceases to amaze me!!

Steeling is spelled incorrectly. It is STEALing. And another thing, I only posted here as well in case there were more than a few people interested in yours. If someone gets yours, and others are left in the open still on the market to purchase one, then..........mine is available as well!

-DD ST

Latest posts