Factory Tonneau Cover w/ LeverLift-X2 Kit - SEATTLE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric S

Reaction score
I am still selling a OEM tonneau cover with a LeverLift-X2 Kit off of my 2001 ST. Cover is in good condition, the locks will need to be re-keyed. Leverlift has been on less than a year and works perfectly. asking $375 obo. pick up only please. pics in Library.. thanks

eric s

[email protected]

[Broken External Image]:

Think this will bolt on to a 04 sport trac with any problems and got all the hardware i'll need? If I do come up in a 3-4 days I would like to bolt it on then drive home. Also the rekey any take how much that is going to set me back? Also I hope it is black and solid looks black but never can be sure and it is the hard plastic type right? the one you can stand on :D I'm in Oregon don't mind coming up if it all works out.

Also any leaking problems and or past problems you have had :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam,

Yes, The cover in the picture above is the OEM Ford hard tonneau cover. It is a hard fiberglass cover with a slight pebble textured finish to the outside. Ford claims that the cover will hold 200 lbs and I have sat on mine and I weigh over 200 lbs.

That cover will fit all Sport Trac models from 2001 through 2006.

...Rich Lunder

The LeverLift Company

Sam,

I purchased my trac with it on, and as far as i know the tonneau will bolt right on. it has two spring loaded hold down pins that attaches in the middle of the bed. installing the LeverLift will take a bit more work. it isn't hard but it will take a little time.

eric s

Well I hope everything will bolt right in without buying or breaking anything :) Although 375 seems like a great deal but I'm sadly going to to offer you 325 since the drive is gonna be 282 miles away 4+hours :p .. gonna have to buy the gas etc. But I won't have the cash till the end of next month it seems so maybe in March? ( a Month away :( and get paid every 10th and 25th of the month so possibly feb 26 :p) Sorry had the cash but the wife/bills took more than I thought :( :( Anyways If you still selling it then I'll pay full price :D hehe Sorry

Sam