Feeler Ad- Chrome Saleen XP8 wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Hatton

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm considering some 20" wheels for the Trac and was curious what you all think I could get for the ones that are currently on my truck. They're REAL Saleen XP8 wheels 18x9 in chrome. I have 5 of them although one has some rash on the edge that I used as a spare. The tires are worn out on the inside edge due to a crummy alignment job (don't get me started on this!). I'm missing one centercap as well. I'm in Dallas and obviously would prefer a local sale, BUT would be open to shipping if the buyer covers the cost. SOOOO, what's a reasonable selling price? The wheels are in GREAT shape other than the comments above. Pics are in my Library if you wanna see how they look. Lemme know if anyone is interested and if so, what you'd be willing to pay. Thanks!

i already have 22 inch rims and a bunch of aftermarket, even though im still working on the outside and havent started on the interior yet. But i do want to know where you got your tonneu cover from?

That is a really nice cover man. When i get back to a stateside base after serving overseas for almost 5 years i want to get one like that but in the same color as my trac. Sorry to have to steal your idea... :O)