Fender Bender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be in the shop for a few days. Lady exits her SUV in neutral and no parking brake on a good-sized hill. She pushed my Trac over about three feet. The trailer ball took the brunt of it, and probably saved a $40K Tundra from being next.

[Broken External Image]:

Just looking for sympathy I guess.:boohoo:

sorry dude that stinks. It reminds me of a drawing that my older brother had in the 60s and 70s, It was a disgruntled man sitting in a box. the caption read, "people are no damn good" Didn't you need a new trailer ball anyway?

God bless Ed

In December, someone backed into my parked truck, on my way home from meeting with the GEICO adjuster with a check on the seat I got rear ended by a guy with no license, insurance etc. Merry Christmas.....

Thanks Ed and Eddie. KH, this lady had expired plates (but only by 7 days), license with wrong address, and an expired insurance card. The officer was trying to "get her attention" about taking care of these things and threatened at one point to arrest her. She wasn't belligerent or anything, I think the officer just thought she was being too Jimmy Buffet about the whole thing.

Anyways, Nationwide just called and said her insurance was current and I meet with their adjuster on Thursday. Guess I'll be in the shop next week.

We need a little cartoon for this kind of thing, I like Ed's description!

Insurance should also compensate for pain and suffering because it's a head ache and a waste of time getting the ride fixed.

Sucks it was on private property here in Ohio I can't even write a citation to her but we wonder why insurance is so much

#1 Reason is it is worth it

#2 Reason because so many drive without

#3 Because people drive with eyes closed

#4 Inbreeding

Latest posts