Finally new shocks!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mills

Reaction score
Ordered Rancho RS5000 shocks from Sears Saturday. They were having their 1/2 off sale. Went online to sears.com and found the shocks for $23.00 a piece (a lot cheaper than 1/2 off). Printed a copy of sears.com offer and brought to sears to get the correct part #'s for front and rear. The sales associate said he would price match the shocks. Total cost of 4 shocks $104.00! Saved on shipping cost too! Picked them up yesterday. Hope to install them Saturday. BTW have 135000 miles on trac. :)

Post the link to the deal..

I might need to get new shocks. I seem to be bouncing a bit.

and I am sure that Sears wants more to replace the livetime warrentee on the Monroe shocks then it would take to get those.

I will see if I can find it too.. just want to make sure I get the right ones.

Thanks, been shopping for shock for about 3 month. Did researched on this website for info on different shocks (a big help!!). Narrowed it down to Monroe (reflex or sensa-trac) or Rancho). Sears not putting Monroe shocks on sears.com and price of Rancho RS5000 was deciding factor.

Sorry Sal A. Sale was good only last Saturday from 0900 - 1100. Some kind of early price buster sale. When I picked up the shocks yesterday the sales associate (a different one) thought I only put down a deposit for shocks. Had to show him sales receipt for paid in full.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can find is normal Price.

$73.99 and $79.99

But they did have free install for all Monroe and Rancho shocks in the add for my area

Did the same last fall, but I didn't get quite as good of price on the shocks, but I did get the free install at Sears... it was apples and oranges driving the ST (80K). I could not believe it was the same truck.

I also got my rancho rs5000's at sears, on special for 38.00 each at the time.

[Broken External Image]:

You'll always find a good deal if you're patient and do your research...

I'm better at the latter :banana:

Damn... i ordered mine 2 weeks ago (got 3, need 1 front one, still waiting on supplier)

i got 20%off regular price

mine were bought at Canadian tire

Latest posts