FINALLY!!! Reunited with my baby!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Baltagi

Reaction score
Finally got her back for the shop this afternoon!! I took her in mid February to get her fixed up after last years hurricane season! not even a day back, and i added the 3rd brake light Big D. introduced us to. Watcha guys think

Sean

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

a huge branch fell on the bed destroying the bed cover and the tailgate, and a small branch hit the side fender and the hood. Not to mention the tons of shingles that shratched the hell out of her!

Glad u got her back. Estate Green has always been my favorite color but couldn't find one with grey interior.

Very nice.

What bed cover is that? I was going to order the gaylords, but it looks way too bulky for my sleek st ;) haha...

I like the roll pan as well, what sort of work did that entail?

I like that roll pan. Looks really nice.

Tom

ps...Flip, the Estate Green only came with a tan interior.

The roll pan came from a 98 ranger, and it was custom fitted. Its ALOT of work!! you would also have to cut some of the spare tire house to make sure the rollpan flowwing smoothly with the tailgate. If i didn't know the owner of the body shop, and if i didn't help with the project, i would have never got it done! And the bed cover is from Laser Lite covers. Its one of our site sponsers

Caymen, on the 04 it was. But at the time, the only problem was the nearest Trac with that color combination was six hours away. On another visit I ended up settling for Blue.