Finished System with Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Hummel

Reaction score
Finally got my system done and am so happy with it I just wanted to share

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

That looks awesome. Does it sound as good as it looks? Im going to imagine you have a tonneau cover or something to cover that with when your driving in the rain.

Thats one of the coolest installs I've seen on a Trac...(I know Big D's gonna love it, lol) But like Brian said.. You do have a locking hard top on there right?? I'd have an alarm on the bed just for all that... Any way.. Looks GREEEEEAAT!

AWESOME!

I love the superman symbols... I have them as well... on my gauges, grill and tail emblems, sterring wheel... and my license plate surround even says SUPERTRAC hahahaha

great minds think alike..

at first glance i thought they were nos bottles too, because i know ive seen at least two tracs running nos on here. so did you cut a hole in the bed and the back of the cab or is that just where you mounted the amps?

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at ur trac, i gotta paint my cladding that looks great. and im guessing you didnt cut a hole because the back window is down so then my next question is how do those subs fit and is it a problem with them thumping against the back of the seats when they are up, dingo arent these the ones you recomended

Last edited by a moderator: