First Ever Upstate NY Sport Trac Meet! 7/2/11 Pics Inside!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
My wife, newborn son and I drove a couple hours south to meet Joe aka ChargedTrac in Glens Falls, NY, at the Aviation Mal,l today. Joe also drove a couple hours north to meet us there.

Probably the smallest meet in the history of Sport Tracs but.....the best people showed up! lol :)

Since I'm taking steps to collect more information about Brenspeed Saleen supercharger conversions, Joe was kind enough to invite me down to an equidistant location to look at his ST and drive it!

I was very impressed! At first, all I could do was compare it to the Lightning, which is definently more powerful, but after a couple light to light WOT pulls....I really kinda started to get a feel for his setup.

When my family got back into my STA, my wife and I were both amazed at how much more powerful Joe's ST was.

Here are some pics from the afternoon!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I was really able to contribute was the awesomely cool sound off of my electric cutout :) Joe pretty much stole the show and I REALLY enjoyed talking with him!

THANKS JOE (CHARGEDTRAC)!

Last winter JohnnyO, myself and my wife met up for breakfast. Supposed to have a couple other members but they backed out at the last minute, oh well, we had a good time.

:haveabeer::supercool:

P.S. never have a meet in the middle of winter in western Pa. it's friggin' COLD when you're trying to check out each others' Trac's !!!!

:bwahaha:

This was at the Cranbery, Pa. Bob Evans, I was the one taking the picture and my wife is talking with JohnnyO.

[Broken External Image]:

Carey - It was good to meet you, your wife and adorable son. I think your son was impressed with his dad's test driving, given hiis smile in the photo you sent me. :supercool:

The cutoff on your Adrenalin sounded like a big block when you gave it throttle. Pretty narly sounding.

Hope it works out for you to supercharge that Adrenalin. I thought the test drive would help convince you it is really worth doing if everything else works out. Keep us posted.

By the way, while I mentioned I got 21.5 mpg on the way up, it dropped to 19.5 on the return trip home...though I was going a bit faster going home and had the AC on. :grin:

my son had a ball game in queensbury. if i had know you guys were there i would have stopped by.

great pics.

i did have someone in an early silver gen1 come up next to me heading south on the northway about 2:45

Latest posts