first pic of my 2008 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, that's lookin' pretty damn good in your driveway now! Did the Trac come with any maintenance history record like when the oil was changed last?

You want to share what an '01 Trac brings in these days.

Appears you got an excellent deal, even at their asking price. Congrats! :supercool:

:driving::driving::driving:

I got $5200 for my ST site on seen from the second call I got on it, from Craigslist.

It was delivered to Cbus yesterday.

Unfortunately no maintenance history provided.

I got a chance to wash it yesterday and the body is in great condition, I think I only saw 1 small scuff that looks to be able to rub out. It does have a small scrap on the bottom edge of the running board but its barely visible. The interior is really clean. It has a remote start kit installed and a factory block heater. (its from Canada) Also it has the premium sound with a subwoofer (is that included in the Adrenalin package?) and it sounds pretty good for my ears.

Tires are Nexen and look very new, brakes from what I can see thru the wheels have plenty of life in them and it stops well with no pulsing or pulling.

Thanks for the heads up jeffksf. I was thinking that an '01 Trac in good shape should be around $5,000.00 so you got good money for yours. With that kind of quick response you may have been able to get more maybe. Was that your original asking price?

Those little war wounds don't seem bad at all. Try buffing out the scuff with a polish first instead of using any compound which is abrasive. A good polish should fill and smooth the scuff back to a lustre. If you don't have a machine (like Porter Cable) to work the polish in then you should just take it to a detail shop and pay to have them do it.

Did you look to see if the oil looks clean on the stick? The rest sounds like you really made out well for a distant purchase.

Latest posts