FLORIDA ST MEET - Clearwater!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Langel

Reaction score
I am just curious, who here would be willing to attend a ST meet in Clearwater, FL around February?

Also: If you can help coordinate this event, please email me. I can't do it, but I do want to help make it happen!:)

Thank you,

Josh

PS: This is in the works--- just not official yet.

As long as I have alittle notice just to make sure I can fit it my schedule at work (and find someone to take care of the kids for a weekend) I'll be there. I would be glad to help out also, but I would be virtually useless until the first of the year (Unit outage starting at work and lasting until around Christmas).

im going to be doing a little bit of research and get everything in order. hopefully we can do it at the local dealership here maybe u can get them to throw in a couple of free prizes and things of that nature. once i get alot more info ill be posting it. if anyone wants to get in on this whith me let me know. shoot me an email and we'll both take care of alot of this stuff.

Latest posts