Fog Lights only? (on that is)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick miller

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has been able to wire the fog lights so when you push the fog light button they are the only ones to come on? Basically want to be able to run at night with just the fogs lite up. Also would want them to come on when I turn my lights on also, am I asking to much?

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an '03 ST and that's how mine work, on your mirror turn the auto dimmer off so that the headlights don't come on unless you turn them on. I can turn my light switch to markers, then turn on the foglight switch and have just the foglights on without the headlights. In some situation that's how I run in heavey traffic so I'm not blinding the cars/trucks in front of me.

On my 10 STA, I can turn on my parking lights and fogs without the head lights being on.

What year trac do you have?

Mine is an 2003. I should have clarrified it a little better. Mine can do what you guys have just said. What I would like to have is be able to just use the fog lights only without the tail lights or anything else on.

With the light switch off and the mirror delay switch OFF, be able to push the fog light button and just get fog lights, running "dark". Hope that helps. This would be for off road use only of course.

Rick

Fog lights only at night? I did that once. Couldn't see a golly gosh darned thing.

If you're Moonshinin', they'll still see your brake lights when you hit them unless you took the fuse or bulbs out of the taillights. I've been with relatives when I was a kid runnin' Shine, it was fun and never got caught either. They stopped selling it cause it's too hard now a days but still make it and it's GOOOD!!!!!:grin::driving::cheeky::haveabeer::banana: Just don't drink too much or :throwup:

No but I used drive short circuit tracks ( outlaw, super stock, stock, drag racing) I miss it but don't have the money to keep doing it. :driving::banana:

Latest posts