fog lights problem

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
my fog lights keep going out i pull the fuse, which is not blown and when i put it back in they come back for a little while then go back off again until i pull the fuse again. is this the relay going bad, any thoughts

thanks

hdt

see you out there. :driving:

is it both of them? I know that when one of my fog light is about to go out, it will actually come on and go off whenvet it wants til finally it completely goes out. but it would be very rare if both were goin out at the same time. But then again it could happen. Do they both go off and come on at the same time? when was the last time you changed your fog bulbs?

both of them. i have yet to change the bulbs since i got it in 06 and i know my fater-in-law did not change them when he had it before me. the light on the switch doesn`t even light up. when they go out i have to pulll the fuse out and then they reset for a little while.

thanks

hdt

well i did have two leds hoooked up to them. snice i disconneted the leds it has not gone off on me. do u still think i might be the relay.

thanks

see you there:driving:

i bet my st looks better than yours. :banana:

Since led's are diodes with resistance values. Could have been to much load. Some safety or relay droping out. Wait and see...:supercool:

Latest posts