Fog Lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Lovell

Reaction score
Hello, what do i need to do to put fog lights in my ST? That and the over head console are the only two feature that didn't come with my ST when I bought it. My locale Ford dealer would put them in for $350 to $400, but is it really that difficult? Is the wiring already there? Do I need to purchase a complete kit with lights, wiring and switches? Any information would be great.

Thanks,

Can the over head console be put in ST that didnt come with one?

Go to ebay and pick up a set of fogs from there. You will most likely need to either buy the wiring harness or make one yourself. No idea with the console but I'm sure it's not too hard to do.

The wiring harness is not that difficult to make. How you wish to activate them makes the job easier or more difficult. You can get a radio bezel w/switch & go for the OEM look, add a universal switch or activate them via your parking lamp circuit. Lights are on ebay regularly. The little "nuts" and bolts are somewhat of a challenge if you want to go OEM. The nuts are not available.

There are console "kits" on eBay occasionally too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a console on ebay and it went in good. There even should already be a temp sensor in front of your radio but if not, you will need one.

Latest posts