For Sale: 2002 Stock ST Rims, Running Boards, more...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Strachan

Reaction score
I recently replaced the rims on my 2002 Sport Trac with American Racing rims, and I'm looking to sell the stock rims. They are the 5-spoke 16" by 7" rims. They are in great condition. I also have a set of tires on the rims (not sure of exact make/size - I'd have to check) that have about 50% of the tread left. I'll sell them with or without the tires - you make the call. How does $300 obo + shipping sound (shipping will be more with tires).

Also for sale:

-Running Boards of 2002 Sport Trac (I had the truck lifted and just didnt like the way it looked with the running boards). Perfect condition - $160+shipping

-Stock Front Turn Signals - Good condition - make offer

-Stock Am/Fm CD Cassette player - $50+shipping

I might be interested in the wheels and possibly the tires. Can you please send me the details on the tires and an estimate of the age and tread depth.

I am interested in the rims-possibly the tires. If you have a picture, please send to email address. I am searching for replacement rims before x-mas, so please let me know if shipping on short notice would be a problem.

Just to report that I bought the radio from Mike. The transaction went smoothly, the radio was as described in geat shape, packing was superb.

Latest posts