Ford Fairlane

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Some of you may have already seen the Ford Fairlane concept. Ford just gave it the green light for production. It's a good lookin and practical vehicle IMO and I hope it sells as well as I think it would.

I just hope they don't dillute it too much in the move from concept to production. I like it as well, although I hope they choose a different name.

I wish more companies could act like Chrysler when they decide to produce a concept, actually producting what we loved at the autoshows...

That movie showed, as well as other articles in that link, that the production version will not be named Fairlane.

Looks like a Scion xB on steroids. If they want successful cars for the US market, they can bring these three cars to the US:

[Broken External Image]:

Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo -- Australia

[Broken External Image]:

Ford Focus -- European Version

[Broken External Image]:

Ford SportKa -- Europe

Actually, the Focus is the same around the world except America. The Focus pictured is also sold in Oz, including the XR5 pictured, which from all accounts, is a pure pocket rocket that is a blast to drive.

I dunno... a 2 door sports sedan should have the fairlane name on it....

my car in the 70's

[Broken External Image]:

and now being redone

[Broken External Image]: