ford fusion vs. toyota camary

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
as i posted about 2 weeks ago , ford gave me a brand new v-6 nicely equipped fusion to demo ( part of my job as fleet admin ). they realized i fell out of favor with ford due to the resale and maintenance issues.

i put about 1,000 miles on the fusion and these are my thoughts as i have camary's and matrix in my fleet as well some other vehicles, but primarly toyota's.

the fusion is a much better looking vehicle in and out. the v-6 has plenty of pep but noisy and cheap sounding. i thought the leather was nice for a car in this price range. also the fusion had plenty of room and was comfy.

as far comparing to the camary, i only have 4 cylinders in my fleet , so the fusion blows it away ( i am sure the v-6 camary is much better.)

overall the camary is of much better quality but even the 06 4 cylinder does not match the appearance of the fusion.

final decision : i am going to stay with the camary because of resale and overall better quality. don't shoot me but it's just how i feel.

on another note , i chose a new 07 lmtd v-8 trac over all the other vehicles out there.

Latest posts