Ford Kicks off 2010 CES

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Yes, shaun t, I saw this on Facebook!:smile0006:

Ford Kicks off 2010 CES

January 4, 2010

Ford is starting off the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in a big way. Ford President and Chief Executive Officer, Alan Mulally, will deliver the opening keynote address at the event, and youll be able to watch the speech live right here.

As the worlds largest consumer technology trade show, CES is where the makers of the latest electronic goodies go to show off their wares, and its where outstanding technology gains recognition.

Alan Mulally has positioned Ford as a leading innovator in the automotive industry, and we are pleased to welcome him back to CES, said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. For the auto industry and all other businesses that use technology, CES is the single must-attend event where business gets done.

Bookmark this Web page and come back on Thursday, January 7, at 8:30 am (PST) to view the keynote speech live.

Official Car of 2010 International CES

The 2010 Ford Taurus will be the official car of the 2010 International CES offering 10 class-exclusive technologies not available from any other manufacturer, including Multi-Contour Seats with Active Motion, voice-activated navigation, SYNC and MyKey.

Ford will receive both recognition and awards at the 2010 CES with the 2010 Ford Taurus, SYNC and Ford Work Solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy- I'm leaving for Vegas to attend CES tonight. 16th. consecutive year, for me.

Always something new that is a show stopper. This year, probably 3-D TV related.

Monster Cable is having a free concert for dealers. John Legend this year.

Previous years included Earth, Wind, & Fire, Rod Stewart, and Lionel Richie.

Very small venue, under 1000 people seated at individual tables. Excellent food and drink.

Wish I could attend the Ford seminar. I'm booked solid through Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts