Ford OEM remote start kit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S 3

Reaction score
Ford PN 7L2J-19G367-AA

Removed from my 2010 ST and in good working condition. Kit comes with everything seen in the pictures. One remote, long range antenna, brain, ignition harness, hood switch, and the PATS interface. The PATS module 8L3Z-19G365-BA may need to be replaced because the piece that goes around the ignition cylinder was damaged in removal. It may still work but since I can't confirm that, a new one can be purchased <a href="http://www.amazon.com/8L3z19g365ba-Kit-Pats-Interface-Ford/dp/B005H7OJ08"target="_blank">here</a>

I removed the remote start with the plans of going with another aftermarket system. I am not sure what other models it will work in but I know it will also fit F150's, and more I'm sure.

This kit can be installed with minimal wiring because it uses a premade harness.

make me an offer, don't want to throw it away !

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone is interested in this, make me an offer, if no interest in a few days it's going in the trash...

I have this in my 2010 adrenalin and love it, if you get to the point where your going to throw it out, let me know i will pay shipping on it just to have for parts, im surprised no one has grabbed it yet, mine works great, Jim

Latest posts