Free 2002 SportTrac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take it!!!
Where do I pick it up?

Dang, was in Lansing a month ago; now back out west.
Got any pics? How bad is underbody rust?

May be looking a "gift horse in the mouth", but decades ago, growing up near Mexico,
if Vehicles\FarmTractors were for sale cheap, likely stolen from opposite side of river.
Again may be looking at "horse teeth" here? May be not?
Fully titled? In US or Canada?

Last edited:
I recently brought two tractors down from Canada to my state (New York) and therefore have the transport and customs contacts to bring your truck down. But, that said, how about some detailed information regarding the truck and its condition, mileage, etc., along with some interior and exterior photos and explaining why your are giving the truck away for free? No sale cost or not, it will obviously cost to have the truck transported, brought over the border and through customs...so before investing the time, energy and money for shipping, the above requested details would be appreciated. I understand the truck that old (2002) is not worth much for resale and therefore that you might just want to get the truck to someone who will appreciate it...but I still need the additional info. Thanks.

I recently brought two tractors down from Canada to my state (New York) and therefore have the transport and customs contacts to bring your truck down. But, that said, how about some detailed information regarding the truck and its condition, mileage, etc., along with some interior and exterior photos and explaining why your are giving the truck away for free? No sale cost or not, it will obviously cost to have the truck transported, brought over the border and through customs...so before investing the time, energy and money for shipping, the above requested details would be appreciated. I understand the truck that old (2002) is not worth much for resale and therefore that you might just want to get the truck to someone who will appreciate it...but I still need the additional info. Thanks.
2002 Sporttrac , 4X2 , 4 Litre V6 , 232000 km. , all options available in 2002 , except chrome package, runs good, transmission good, power moonroof , power rear window, leather, 6 pack CD player , extendabed , factory tonneau cover, stainless steel exhaust comes with extra factory rims , factory solid mudflaps , colour green. box is made of composite material will not rust, tailgate metal , rust under front doors , hole in catalytic , has 3 catalytics , last driven 1 month ago , started yesterday ,lost storage for my classic car , it stays , Sport trac has to go, hopefully before snow comes .

Hello Rick, thanks for providing the information on your truck. But I noticed that unfortunately (for me) its a 4x2 and not a 4x4...without four wheel drive I would not even make it up my own driveway in the winter...sooo, it sounds like new member "wantatrac" really wants your truck...perhaps you can work something out with him since everyone who wants a Trac should have one. I am however interested in those four factory orginal mud flaps that your have as extra parts...mayby you can tell me what you want for them and I can send you a check to cover the parts and shipping. Thanks

Latest posts