FREEEEEE!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
I have a slightly used set of 5 (FIVE) JBA blue plug wires that I don't need. Anyone who has a set and might like a set of 5 for spares, let me know. ( Sometimes the ends pull off when changing plugs and then your stuck, like me, HAHA.) Just pay for shipping. These are for the Gen. 1.

Gary D.

Gary, What cylinder number are you missing..... I have 1 PD wire here that if long enough you could have a full set !!!

Todd Z

the JBA are numbered....

Todd Z

I have a Number 1 blue PD wire here that should be longer then 3.... some one could have a complete set !!

Todd Z

Gary D. I'm in West Haven, Ct., and I'll take them. Todd the additional wire would be sweet to make the set. Gentlemen just let me know what it takes for shipping and I'll take care of it. Thanks Guys.

A great thank you to Gary D. I visited the Town of Oxford and it's rural and beautiful! Gary D. was an great host and it was fun to see how much we have in common probably because the mutual love of trucks, electronics and being an Mysporttrac member. The blue ignition wires will certainly jazz up my engine bay and match up on my wedge wood blue Explorer. Gary's D. truck looks perfect in person and the color orange is my favorite on an Sport Trac. Thanks again Gary D. and I'll take you up on the target shooting sometime soon! Todd I'll email you soon about the other missing plug wire and about buying a TB. :banana:

Mickey

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts