Freestyle w/ new grill

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BMW does it as well, but is it a bad thing? Ford already does it with the trucks and SUVs.

I think it makes it look too much like the Edge. I think Ford should reconfigure the Freestyle to more match the Territory, as that's a fine looking car with some fine options.

My wife has a 06 Freestyle limited, and we both absolutely love that car. Both of our teenagers like it too.

I would be really disappointed if, like the article said, they killed it off. I know they said they changed their minds, but it still bothered me a little.

I keep reading that the new Freestyle, along with the Five Hundred and upcoming Edge, will be getting a 3.5 Liter engine putting out ~245 horses. Nice.

Still looks like the Griswold's "Family Truckster" to me. All it needs is the fake woodgrain siding to complete the look.

We also have a 06 Freestyle and the wife absolutely loves the car. They are very roomy inside and have a lot of extra details. Everybody that has a 500 or a Freestyle love the car. Just have to get past the booring.

Have a good one

Bob