Front Bumper

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Foster

Reaction score
I am looking for a new front bumper for my st but the question i have is the gray texture two diffrnt colors. i have seen some with a light gray and others with a darker gray. my st is an 01 with a light gray.

~S

I think it is 04 and 05 models that have the darker grey, almost black colour. You should email coastiejoe and have him look for a used one in your area.

If you get one thats not the color you want, go to a local specialty automotive paint store and they make a product by SEM called bumper coater in the spray can that the bodys shops use. It comes in the OEM colors and is easy to use at about 7 bucks a can and takes about 3 cans plus an hour of work. Just another idea.....good luck

Shawn, the front bumper is actually part of the front facia of the truck, it is not just a separate bumper. If you give me your zip code, I'll send you a list of what is available in your area. Also, give me the color of your Trac, often we can get what you want and not have to paint it.

There is a textured bumper and a smooth bumper, which do you have?

Being that you have an 01, and sure you have the early grey color and it is textured, just want to make sure.