Front Hitch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimas C

Reaction score
Long time no post guys! Want to start off with Happy New Year to all. After much debate with my wife (yes she wins again) it looks like we will be getting a travel trailer (18Ft) to play around with in the NW. I really wanted the A-liner (thanx Caymen) but like I said, she wins....

Bottom line is, my place here in Vancouver, Wa has room for it just not real accessible. I suppose a guy can rock back and forth and back and forth (with a wife or teenage son outside in the rain guiding) and finally put it in but - in my youth on the farm, we once modded a truck for this. We put a hitch on the front end and were able to make some very tight maneuvers to park the trailer. Any ideas for the ST or should I try and get her to let me buy the King Ranch F150 I want.

dimasc

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the front hitch on my ST. I pull a popup. Used it when th popup got away from me while trying to put it back in the garage. The front hitch works great for manuverability putting that thing back where it belonged.

Instaling was pretty easy. I used the Drawtite on the front.

Latest posts