FS 18" X 7.5 Chrome Cad Wheel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Lynas

Reaction score
4 Chome Cadded Alloy Wheels (OEM)that came on a 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limmited. These are 18" X 7.5 inches wide. These were taken off vehicle at 1500 miles and one rim is brand new with less than 100 miles, however, one wheel has two small chips in crome plating. These rims cost 484 a piece new and can be bought at $300 discounted at Ford online. I am selling all 4 less than the cost of one wheel discouned. All 4 rims for $285

Pictures indicate the actual rim and the one rim with chipped chrome.

Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I needed the sensors and straps for the other wheels. I will have to check into shipping cost via UPS. I was sort of hoping I would get a bite on these near where I live.

Update: These may be sold, however, the pickup guy and the money never showed but something may have happened too. I will update tomorrow.

My stategy here was to find someone that had one or two damaged wheels. The price I am selling them for if fair if OEM rims are what is needed.

I have these exact same wheels I am selling also. I work at a Ford dealer and have 4 brand new ones. I anybody stll wants some let me know. And any questions just ask