FS: 2004 Black Sport Trac Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Rehm

Reaction score
I am going to be selling my 04 Trac (pending a purchase of another vehicle), 04 ST adrenalin with 20k miles, clean and well taken care of, have owned since 3k miles. has hard oem bed cover. I will probably be buying a GMC (I work at a GMC dealer), not because I don't like the trac, but I am looking to be sponsored by my employer for bass fishing tournements and they will only do so if I drive a GMC, and It is difficult to fit all my fishing rods in the trac with anyone else in the truck. Other than that I love the truck and It has treated me great, I purchased it as a salvage vehicle, it was hit in the right side, both right side doors were replaced, rght cab corner and rocker were replaced, and the box was replaced (fiberglass fractured). It had some frame damage which was corrected by a frame shop, so therefore it is priced accordingly, asking $ 17,000. Kbb retail is $24,455. Will send pics if interested, please send e-mail.