• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2008 STA $11000

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic Sorlie

Reaction score
Here's the one you've been waiting for. A Gen 2 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with the sought after Adrenalin trim package. I'm the second owner of this truck, having bought it from Oklahoma in 2012. This truck is rust-free. It's been my DD since then and I've maintained it for reliability. Don't be put off by the mileage - this car has lots of life left. Come look at it and you'll see. Do a nationwide search for Adrenalins and you can count them on one hand. This car will not last long. Act quick if you've been wanting one of these. Included (not pictured) are the factory bed cover and bed liner. All servicing is current and I have twelve oil analysis reports (I'm an AMSOIL Dealer) to prove excellent engine condition. Car is mostly stock, but I've put on KYB shocks, Powerstop brake rotors and pads, and have mounted the Ford Flex shift knob that should've been put on when built. Location is near the DFW or Dallas Love Field airports. Fly in and drive this beauty home anywhere. PM me for additional pics or info.
DSCF0157.JPG

If I was to sell my 2012 Harley Road Glide. I would consider it. Living on fixed income nowadays
Vic, what is the millage?.

Attachments

• DSCF0047.JPG
    DSCF0047.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 144
Whoops, forgot to include that. I'm second owner, having bought it 6/2012 at 17k miles. Still running great at 169k. Showed it twice today and believe it's sold.

UGH, I honestly paid a couple hundred more than that that for my 2008, but 60K fewer miles on the ODO, but also not an Adrenaline. I drove north to Missou for it, and would have just-as-soon driven down to Texas (I'm in Tulsa). I missed this deal by several months, but, UGH, hate seeing that! :p

Are ALL Adrenalines the AWD, Super-charged versions? I need to do some deep-diving to learn more, I guess. I just haven't had a NA version of any vehicle in my life, and this 'stock' stuff is killing me!

It was said in another thread, by someone more knowledgable than me, that all STAs were AWDs. I assume my 2008 STA is AWD as there is no shift lever (or switch) for the transfercase.

Interesting that my pdf file of the ST brochure for the 2008 ST (copyright 2007) does not even show the Adrenalin package option so it must have been introduced after that initial sales brochure was printed. A sales brochure for the 2008 Adrenalin, currently for sale on ebay, shows 4x2 and AWD options on the back page.

My 2009 and 2010 pdf brochures both show 4x2 or AWD options for the Adrenalin package. Of course what it says in the brochure and what the factory actually built in that first year of the Adrenalin package may be different.

You should be able to tell if you have a 4x2 or AWD by looking at the front axle.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Latest posts